Leadership Conference Scholarship
Apply for The WICT Network: Midwest Chapter Leadership Conference Scholarship
The WICT Network: Midwest is proud to offer scholarships to WICT Global programs, including scholarships to the The WICT Network Leadership Conference. We invite eligible members to submit applications for this conference by June 17, 2022. Applicants should complete the application below. Applications will be randomly drawn by the Board. Applicants will be notified of the results of the scholarship recipient selection by June 24, 2022.
Download The WICT Network: Midwest Leadership Conference Application, complete the form, save it as a .pdf or .docx file, and attach to an email addressed to WICTMidwest.BoardOperations@gmail.com.
Location: New York City
Dates: October 9-11, 2022
The WICT Network Leadership Conference is the renowned leadership development event for the cable industry. Through inspiring keynote speakers and innovative workshops covering a variety of topics, as well as connecting with industry colleagues, attendees will be immersed in leadership activities that will help to impact their bottom line.
The conference will include:
- One-on-one personal coaching sessions
- Speed mentoring with industry executives
- Interactive workshops on career growth, leadership development, personal growth, and more
- Panel discussions on current hot topics in the industry
Learn more information on this year’s conference.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Applicant is a female with primary membership in The WICT Network: Midwest
- Applicant is in a role serving the cable telecommunications industry
- Applicant has manager’s approval to participate in the program
- Applicant has not received a scholarship from The WICT Network: Midwest in the prior two calendar years
- Applicant agrees to volunteer for at least one The WICT Network: Midwest event within the next 12 months, which may include in person or remote committee planning
- Applicant will write an article and share quotes on their experience for use by The WICT Network: Midwest on the website/newsletter/social media, etc.
- Registration fee: $1895
- Travel including flight and hotel