2023 Leadership Conference Scholarship
The WICT Network: Midwest is proud to offer scholarships to WICT Global programs, including scholarships to the The WICT Network Leadership Conference. We invite eligible members to submit applications for this conference by June 30, 2023. Applicants should complete the application below. Applications will be randomly drawn by the Board. Applicants will be notified of the results of the scholarship recipient selection by July 7, 2023.
Location: New York City
Dates: September 18 – September 19, 2023
The WICT Network Leadership Conference is the renowned leadership development event for the cable industry. Through inspiring keynote speakers and innovative workshops covering a variety of topics, as well as connecting with industry colleagues, attendees will be immersed in leadership activities that will help to impact their bottom line.
This year’s theme, Co-Create the Future, will build on collaboration and inclusion as we move into a new era of leadership governed by artificial intelligence and a heightened focus on performance.
In addition to conference speakers, who encompass a diverse array of industry professionals, business experts and academic thought leaders — will address cutting edge innovations in strategy, human capital, productivity, diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging (DEIB), and what it means to be a great leader, the program will feature a robust lineup:
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Applicant is a female with primary membership in The WICT Network: Midwest
- Applicant is in a role serving the cable telecommunications industry
- Applicant has manager’s approval to participate in the program
- Applicant has not received a scholarship from The WICT Network: Midwest in the prior two calendar years
- Applicant agrees to volunteer for at least one The WICT Network: Midwest event within the next 12 months, which may include in person or remote committee planning
- Applicant will write an article and share quotes on their experience for use by The WICT Network: Midwest on the website/newsletter/social media, etc.
- Registration fee: $1,895
- Travel including flight and hotel