The WICT Network: Midwest is seeking dedicated members who are interested in serving on the Board of Directors in 2023-2024. The positions available are:
- Director of Board Ops
- Programming Chair – North
- Programming Chair – South
- Spirit of the Midwest Chair
- Director of Membership
- Communications Chair
- Social Media Chair
- Outreach Chair
Note: Officer positions (President, Vice-President, Director of Finance, Director of Board Operations, and Chapter Advisor) all have additional requirements and commitments, as noted in their respective job descriptions.
- Each nominee must be a member of The WICT Network: Midwest in good standing
- Each nominee must be familiar with The WICT Network: Midwest mission statement
- Must promote The WICT Network: Midwest objectives as appropriate within their own professional context
- Candidates must be able to commit to monthly board meetings, attend chapter events, be self-motivated, team and results oriented, and establish personal goals and objectives for the term of service on the board
Nominations Due Friday, September 23
Completed nomination forms are due by 12:00 AM CT on Friday, September 23, 2022.
All candidates will subsequently be announced to the membership for vote.