Due to the overwhelming response, the mentoring program is no longer accepting mentee applications for the 2020-2021 program. However, if you are interested in becoming a mentor, we need you! Please complete the Mentor Application at the link below, and send to email@example.com.
The WICT Midwest Mentoring program is a valuable resource for WICT Midwest Chapter members interested in reaching their full career potential. Each woman who becomes a mentee will be introduced to a cable professional whose specific role is to assist her on the path toward personal and professional development. These are a few of the advantages a mentor can provide:
• Support in developing skills needed in your current role
• Partnership in setting the strategy to achieve your career goals
• Insights into the qualities required for success in upper management
• Coaching and advice on difficult job situations
• Assistance in enhancing your career network
• Access to a fresh perspective
To ensure this program’s continued success, we need great mentors! WICT takes the time to offer guidance, advice, and professional development through mentoring services and we are asking for your participation. If you are interested in becoming a mentor and have insights to share and help others build their career, please submit a mentor application which is attached here.
Learn more about being a Mentor.
Questions? If after reviewing the links above you still have questions about the program, please contact Sally West