Apply by September 24
The WICT Midwest Mentoring program is a valuable resource for WICT Midwest Chapter members interested in reaching their full career potential. Each woman who becomes a mentee will be introduced to a cable professional whose specific role is to assist her on the path toward personal and professional development. These are a few of the advantages a mentor can provide:
• Support in developing skills needed in your current role
• Partnership in setting the strategy to achieve your career goals
• Insights into the qualities required for success in upper management
• Coaching and advice on difficult job situations
• Assistance in enhancing your career network
• Access to a fresh perspective
If you’re a leader who loves to help others succeed, mentoring can be a tremendously rewarding experience in which you learn and receive as much as you give. To become a Mentor, please complete the Mentor Application by Friday, September 24, and we’ll contact you.
Still have questions? Check out the attached overview or contact Marcy Bursac, 2021 Mentoring Chair, at Marcy.Bursac@Charter.com.
WICT’s mission is developing women leaders who transform our industry. Explore the personal stories of two WICT members and the benefits they have experienced after joining WICT.
12405 Powerscourt Dr.
Saint Louis, MO 63131