Professional Headshots – Charter Commons (St. Louis)
March 15 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm CDT$15
First impressions are vital in the business world. A headshot enables individuals to put a face to a name and can help highlight your personality. Your headshot is a part of your personal brand, so you want to make sure it is professional. Each participant will receive one retouched image sized appropriately for LinkedIn, a corporate badge, or a profile picture in an online gallery.REGISTER
Who: Open to members of The WICT Network: Midwest.
What to Wear:
Love it – Pick something that makes you feel comfortable and confident. If you like your outfit, it will definitely come across in the picture.
Keep it Simple – The goal of your headshot is to highlight you. It’s good to avoid busy patterns, bulky jewelry, fluffy fabric and logos that will distract from your face or things that may go out of style in a year or two.
The Right Color – It’s important to wear clothing that contrasts your skin tone. If you have a lighter skin tone, avoid white, beige and pastels. If you have a darker skin tone, avoid black and dark shades. Jewel tones (royal blue, emerald green, burgundy) look great on most people.
- There will be a white background so a white shirt is not recommended.
- You will receive one digital image from the session.
- The photographer will choose the best image.
- The photos will be ready within 2-3 weeks. You will receive an email when pictures are available.
- You will be able to download your photo from a public gallery.
- The images cannot be made private, these images are to be used publicly on LinkedIn, etc.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.