The WICT Network: Midwest is pleased to announce the 2020 PMDS Graduates!
This series explores what it takes to be an effective leader and develop the skills required to lead teams. The program supports participants’ development through peer-to-peer coaching groups and the application of leadership skills and knowledge.
Hilary Pawsey and Todd Heskett, Managing Partners from Watermarq Consulting LLC, will facilitate the program drawing on their experiences in leadership development, people strategy, diversity and inclusion, and team performance. They will also customize the program to meet the specific needs of the participants to be reflective of their level of leadership experience. Personalysis and 360 reviews are foundations to the program.
Through this program participants benefit from:
- Learning directly from global corporate leaders with leadership and consulting experience across multiple countries and industries.
- Individual coaching sessions to help apply what is learned.
- Expanding self-awareness through assessments covering leadership and communication.
- Peer-to-peer coaching groups supporting continued development and application of core material.
- Honing in on great leadership skills while working on real issues in their organization.
- Networking with peers and sharing best practices, accelerating their own development.
- Optimizing their individual performance and organizational impact, while achieving new levels of confidence and success.
- Interactive Mentorship