The WICT Network: Midwest is offering a Speakership Fundamentals program in partnership with the Master Speaker Lab. Members will have the opportunity to revive you’re their confidence in public speaking basics, while sharpening skills in body language literacy, speaking anxiety management— and efficient presentation strategies.
Participants reported a self-assessment growth of over 40% in:
- Body Language & Delivery
- Communication Mindset
- Presentation preparation
- Effective public speaking on the spot
Will This Benefit?
- Team members: those who innovate, solve problems, collaborate with others and present their ideas
- “Sudden Leaders”: individuals with specialized experience in one area, that now need to lead teams and face stakeholders
- Established Leaders: speakers that need strategies to share their vision and inspire a call to action in their teams
- Create action plan to manage nerves & anxiety
- Build connections to novices and experts
- Learning how to navigate surprises, pivots, and friction
- Display confidence and leadership
- Produce memorable presentations
- Friday, January 20 – Friday, March 3, 2023
- 9:30 – 11:00 am CT
- Price: $1,100
To apply for The WICT Network: Midwest Speakership Fundamentals program, please complete the following application. Participants must obtain approval from their manager to attend the program. There is an acknowledgement on the application that indicates manager approval. Announcement of applicant approvals will be sent the week of January 16th. The WICT Network Speakership Fundamentals program fee is due upon the applicants’ acknowledgement of acceptance into the program.